CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday Best!






The rest of the pics are just a couple of shots from her church getup and bathtime. Its funny how all I can seem to blog about is Halle, I'm still a new and obsessed mom! I can't help it! Ian is very set on No one seeing Halle's private parts in pictures, even when we got her ultrasound showing she was a girl he didn't want me showing it to everyone...he was pretty proud that the bath pic just missed her v word! Pretty funny! The last one is right after we've fed her...I love this face, so satistied!

2 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

She looks so old all of a sudden!

Britt said...

Halle looks just like her Daddy, I think anyways. What a gorgeous little girl. Don't worry I am obsessed with the babies right now and I have 4!! It never goes away. I would be worried if you were more obsessed with yourself than your baby. ;) Gosh, I keep thinking that Halle is way older than my twins.. but they are like a week and a half apart.