Ian and Jessica have been happily married since October of 2006. Proud parents of Halle, Camdyn and Quinn and these are pictures of our life.
OK she looks just like you! How freaking cute! I love her red hair. I cant believe how fast they grow!
Jessica, we totally miss you ! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER - and Halle is getting so big! We need to hang out
well I tried to comment already so here is try #2. Halle is just a doll and it was so great to talk to you yesterday!
i cannot BELIEVE how OLD she looks! you guys really need to start posting more pictures of her more frequently. I LOVE her and cannot wait for her to come visit!!...oh and you too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK she looks just like you! How freaking cute! I love her red hair. I cant believe how fast they grow!
Jessica, we totally miss you ! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER - and Halle is getting so big! We need to hang out
well I tried to comment already so here is try #2. Halle is just a doll and it was so great to talk to you yesterday!
i cannot BELIEVE how OLD she looks! you guys really need to start posting more pictures of her more frequently. I LOVE her and cannot wait for her to come visit!!...oh and you too.
Post a Comment