aww how exciting! Im not sure what was better laura in the background of the first picture or your ADORABLE daughter...its definitely a toss up for me.
i know i say this in EVERY comment, but Halle is so dang cute. seriously. i get proud that i know her when i see her pictures. Ian, your picture taking is really good. Does Selena feel threatened by you??? :)
Jess, you look beautiful. I sure can't wait to see you guys!
8 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how much hair she has! Happy Birthday Halle :)
See you guys in a couple weeks!
Happy Birthday Halle!! Isn't she adorable! When are you going to be in gridley??
aww how exciting! Im not sure what was better laura in the background of the first picture or your ADORABLE daughter...its definitely a toss up for me.
She's so cute! Glad I found your blog.
i know i say this in EVERY comment, but Halle is so dang cute. seriously. i get proud that i know her when i see her pictures. Ian, your picture taking is really good. Does Selena feel threatened by you??? :)
Jess, you look beautiful. I sure can't wait to see you guys!
Great pics! Halle is just so adorable! I hope you guys had fun in Gridley for Thanksgiving - it looked beautiful!
as always -- AMAZING photos and an amazingly beautiful daughter with some pretty good looking parents!
Brilliant posting!
Very nice pictures, Pretty colors. The Children are the furure of World,
GOD BLESS
Post a Comment