Tomorrow we cut the TV and Internet, We are moving on Sat. the 15th. So here's some things I've wanted to post. First, A trip, Aaron, the little girls and I took to Mount. Madonna. We took the scenic route. Aaron found it after the Loma Prieta earthquake 1989, all the major roadways were closed and they had to find a way over to Santa Cruz to surf. I enjoyed the bumpy dirt road next to a cliff, but Jessica would of had us turn around. We had fun feeding carrots to the white deer and exploring house remains. I had to keep Halle from climbing up and jumping off everything, all the while trying to compose a picture. She's fun.











This next series are pictures of the process our new kitchen is going thru. This is the Before. My Uncle Matt put these in a long time ago, past tenants have done their worst.


Ain't it beautiful?
We found all kinds of things to fix while at this point.
A little sheetrock can go a long way, my mom and dad put the tile in. When we have internet again we'll post the After picture. As of now the top and bottom cabinets are in. The counter top is on too, with a hole for the sink.
While in Gridley last week, I found some pictures on my parents computer I didn't have. I went camping with some friends on Ellis Island (the bigger one behind Alcatraz) This is when I didn't even know Jess. Aaron (6'8" I think) Brent and I are in these pictures. Brent took the first one here, I love it, it's my favorite. The others I took, they're awesome and make me laugh.



5 comments:
haha! Good luck with the big change! I love the last few fun pics. And cute Hallie of course.
the apartment looks amazing!! you guys did so much work!
That kitchen looks so nice! I'm excited you guys are going to be in Gridley, I know we live like 15 minutes from each other right now and we never hang out, but life just seems so much slower in Gridley and I'm sure we'll find time!
What! I thought you weren't moving until after Camdyn is born. Hey, Ian, my mother-in-law might want you to take our family pictures in November if all her kids come home for Thanksgiving. Ryan's grandpa lives close to you guys in Yuba City. Would you be want to do something like that and what would you charge for a group of 20??
I love those pictures you took of Jillie!! I will have to steel them and put them on my blog! Thank you! We will miss you guys so much. We need to plan some time to get together.
Post a Comment