CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I like it pie, my eat!" -Halle


I(Ian) made a pie! Coconut Cream is my favorite so I decided I'd try it...It came out amazing! We had a ward activity just for Thanksgiving Pie's, kind of a preview I guess. Anyway, It was so tasty and I'm quite proud...I'll go ahead and make a couple for Thanksgiving!
When I showed Halle the picture of the pie and asked her what it was, she said "My eat!" Kids are hilarious. And so cute. It's funny to hear her forming phrases, oh the logic of a 2 year old!
My sweet girls.

This is Camdyn's face all the time. She's always so concerned. So different from Halle already.

Halle grabbed some wipes and started cleaning the floor, in her halloween pjs. They glow in the dark, it's sweet. I took her in the bathroom to show her and she was scared of them. She started crying.


3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Camdyn looks like a clone of Halle as a baby in the picture of she and Jess! Good job on the pie, Ian. It does look amazing. That is sad that HAlle was afraid of her pajamas. What a funny girl.

Allison Barry said...

p.s. you should look at my blog because i nominated you for an award!

Stacie Aho said...

Your girls are so precious!

Please post the recipe! I am making pies for Thanksgiving and would love to have this one, if you can share :)