CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2012

End of Summer Photo Sessions

This is Jessica, I know, I know, AMAZING! Well, Ian has taken some pretty stellar pictures of our girls and for my families sake, I had to post these to the blog.  I'm not going to lie, I too, love admiring these little beauties Ian and I created ;) they make me smile! Some, or many of you may have already seen these on the FB, but it doesn't hurt any to share some more.  So the first shoot, Ian and Brent did while he was down visiting from Rexburg, these two are so fun together.  They have so much in common and they just fully "get" each other. I think its just precious! I must warn you, this post has 65 PICTURES! But, hey, I'm sure you have nothing better to do right?!




 











This second "shoot" wasn't really intended to be formal or anything. Ian was messing around with some of his equipment (he tends to do that before he has a shoot/wedding coming up, I think it gets those creative juices flowing) I LOVE these pictures.  They SCREAM summertime! My girls are pretty sassy too ;) I know I'll look back at these and cherish our Gridley summers where THIS is how we survived each day! Thank you Ian for being awesome, I really lucked out!



















































3 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

you guys really have gorgeous children!!!

Selena and Russ!! said...

these summer pictures make me extremely happy.

The Yuan Fam said...

Ok you guys, this may seem way from left field, but this is Amy Yuan, Arthur's wife. I'm trying to get in touch with Jessica because I hear she is an amazing hair dresser and she comes to the bay every once in while (probably scheduled out a year). Regardless, please have her email me whenever, amy.yuan30@gmail.com. P.S. you're kids are dolls!!