Camdyn's Three!!! We are all so excited about it!! She is so very mischievous and I am trying to figure out how to parent her daily. I was talking to my mom about the little miss and asking her advice on how to parent a middle child. I think I said something like, "Was it hard for you with Laura (our family's middle child) to understand her needs?" And she said "No, I was the middle child so I understand, YOU were the hard one for me." I am the oldest, so I really get Halle's independence and everything else. WE LOVE YOU CAMDYN!!! She has such a sense of humor these days, always cracking jokes and making us laugh. I look forward to watching her grow and continuing to see how she developes, love you little babe!
Friday, October 26, 2012
Happy Birthday Camdyn Elise!
Posted by Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! on 26.10.12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Camdyn!! She really looks all grown up!
Post a Comment