CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New DIY lens and my girls

(I got a DIY lens and was testing it out on the girls.  I had some "photography" fun with it.) 

I (Ian) thought everyone would enjoy a little update of the girls:

Halle is in soccer and Kindergarten, and she is smart little girl which lends itself to her thinking she knows best.  She does, of course :)  She has fun detail in her drawings and does a great job being mini ma to her siblings.















Camdyn is a darling and has started Pre-Kindergarten, she loves to get into things... messy stuff.  We enjoy the clean up and her love for texture.  She has a deep love, that I can't fully understand.  I love seeing it affect others and us.


















Quinn is the coolest little girl, she's very observant and therefore can figure things out quickly.  She has such a trust in us in what we ask of her, but says no when she understands it doesn't matter that much.  Like potty training, we've repeatedly asked her if she'd like to start, and she quickly answers, "No." Quickly and precisely.













We've got a cat, named it Oakley.  The girls treat it like a stuff animal, but he's ok with it.




Jess is pregnant, and we've decided not to find out the sex of the baby till it pops out.  She had taught me so much and has helped me grow immensely.  Love you babe!

I've got two semesters till I attain my degree as a Electrical Engineer.  I enjoy the puzzle solving and degree of complexity, yet simplistic of it.  Truth is simple and beautiful!!  I love how these ideas are expansive,  but easily corralled by a simple truth.



0 comments: