CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ian's blogging cuz Jess don't


This is funny. She was playing with her toys and we picked her up and found THAT on the side of her head. She must of got really excited about her toy and vomited and then rolled in it. hahaha.
Remember Ian put this post up.






What's been new? We got a brand new car. Our excuse is, it's for the baby. My little Honda had no air bags and was savaged. So it was a good time to get rid of it. We leased a CR-V, it will be good after 2 or 4 years to upgrade to something that will fit our needs. Jessica loves driving it.






We also got a new toy to spoil the baby with. It's one of those jumper things. Halle's getting the hang of it. She's learning she can spin a little to see different things. Babies are amazing how they can figure things out.








Here's some pictures of her finding her hands. And of me testing out the new flash I got for my birthday.



9 comments:

Dana said...

I love the babe and the car!

Jenni said...

Ian, you're such a good dad. Now you're even sharing the blogging responsibilities!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

She is soo pretty! I LOVE it!

the keele's said...

she has lil earings. so cute.

i will be home for a few weeks next wee. lets do something.

The Henricksen Journal said...

I am such a proud auntie. My my. I love to see Halle growing up along side her mother. :) I love the vomit photo and story Ian! You will be so happy you documented that in years to come.

erin said...

she is sooo cute Jessica. where do you guys live?

Nerissa said...

Congrats on the new car and the cutest baby in the world!! How are you guys?? Are you going golfing with the rest of the McDowell boys next weekend??

Taryn said...

hi ian. i just found your blog from logan's...who's blog i found from sara's and lacey's. ha ha. i had no idea all these gridley folk had blogs. pretty fun. anyway...your daughter is adorable...and your wife is beautiful. looks like life is treating you well. congrats!

Kathi said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Halle is adorable!