Sleepy - Sawing toothpicks
Dopey - The one on the right
Fishy Fish - First Swim, I had to dunk her
Jungle Girl - Hour an a half of that. Side to Side
Ok then, What have we been doing?
We took a trip to AZ for easter to visit
the fam. We had a blast. Halle's all
about the trips across the states.
We did a lot of shopping and
visiting. Swimming too, the
pool pics are at a heated pool
'cause the pool at home
froze your extremeties.
We didn't want no baby hypothermia!
We got to meet Jessica's mom's
new Hubby. He's a good man,
we both like him. We painted eggs
for easter and had a fantastic dinner.
The egg story is funny. When we
started, it was very boring until
the egg paintings turned into a
competition, who could make
the best looking egg. I'll say
Jess won hands down.
So Halle learned to roll over. She
likes to grab things. When we got
home Jess got her to giggle, man
that's the best. She'll laugh and
yell more now, we love it.
She learned how to jump in the
jumper thing. She even knows
how high to jump in order to
have a smooth ride. She knows
how much effort to put into it
to use the bungie effectively.
So, we are moving to two
bedroom in June. We'll be
in the same apt. complex.
I'm done, here's some food
for thought:
Beware if you're on the road
- there are 450,00,000
chickens in the U. S.
That's about
a day's worth. jk
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sleepy, Dopey, Fishy Fish, and Jungle Girl.
Posted by Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! on 27.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jessica
I was stalking Jen's blog and found yours...you guys are SO cute! I love all your pictures. I'm so excited you have a blog - now I have someone else to stalk!!
Lyndsey Howell
I'm so happy you posted again! It had been a long time!!!
It was great to see you guys. Wish it was a longer visit- sorry we had to jet.
Halle is so beautiful and sweet. I'm glad I got to hold her.
Ok- that bag of stinky diapers is NASTAY! I can smell it from here. Gross!
Hey guys! Your blog is adorable...good job Ian for keepin it up:)! I have a picture of your cute little Halle on our blog. I'm jealous that she will just fall asleep in her jumper!
hey guys, I love all the pictures, you should start a photography business! SO, you are staying in the complex - YEA! Glad you finally decided :)
IS that your mom's new hubby?! I LOVE the pictures in the swimming pool-- Glad to catch you a little bit in your travels!
I love checking your blog. I heard there was a great shot of Annette and Ken - it is! I miss you and am excited to see you this year. And bonus: we get to finally meet Halle!
Post a Comment