CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8 1/2 months, Watch Out Boys!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow - that is early! She's pretty good too! You're in trouble! My baby started crawling last week... way too early. I keep trying to slow this one down!

Kaija said...

oh my goodness! congratulations!!! You have a coordinated, beautiful little girl! I didn't walk until I was 18 months old... :) take care!

Stacie Aho said...

That is crazy! What to go Halle!

Britt said...

what??????????? serious that is awesome.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Holy COW!! I have never had one walk until they were 14 months-BEWARE it IS a whole new world!@

The Kelly Family said...

WOW!! Go Halle! On Sunday, when she was standing there forever all by herself, you could tell she was ready to start walking soon. I can't believe she in only 8 1/2 months old! SO cute!! Yeah Halle!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Halle! Your mom walked at 10 months...payback time!!! Love you all...Grandma Annette

Nerissa said...

We miss you guys!! You need to come to UT!!!

P.S. I tagged you guys on my blog!! Check it out!

The Henricksen Journal said...

I can't wait for Christmas and for Halle and Lucas to run the show running around knocking EVERYTHING over. What a cutie!

Braunersrither Family said...

Jessica,
Your baby is soooo cute! I could take her out of my computer and eat her! Oh how I wish I could see you at Christmas. You look so happy! I'm glad you are doing so well!
Lots of love, Tricia