CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Photo Shoot 2008





Gosh, what can I say, she's just so stinking cute! I love it that Ian loves taking pictures so much, its a convientient quality for my husband to have, especially because I never take pictures ( if you know me you know thats true!) Anyway, Joyous is all I have to say! :)

I was done standing by all the concrete and the heat, it was a warm afternoon!
Below are a couple of fun family shots we took at San Jose State.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

She is sooo cute Jessica. Dave and I were watching home video the other day of when Maggie was that little. Now she's nearly getting baptized. It goes by fast!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

ahh! she is such a doll. and she looks especially old standing like that! love that little dress from gap...i love gap...
we need to do some shopping when i come down there! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Stacie Aho said...

OH my gosh! She is such a doll! I can't believe she's walking already (at least it looks like it). I love her hair, adorable. You guys need to frame that one of Halle and Ian- where she's pulling at his eye, it's really cute.

Kaija said...

Halle is SO CUTE! I love the photo of her upside down with Ian. And what an amazing interior decorator you are!!! WOW! What a sophisticated nursery! It is likely that we will be moving into 1776 in october. It will be fun to be neighbors and hopefully that means we can hang out a little more! And I may be coming to you to ask for some decorating advice...

Lyndsey said...

I love your pictures. Halle is adorbale, such a happy little girl!

Chelle said...

I can't believe how tine flies! Your pictures are so stinkin cute! You'll have to check out mine now! How's cali? I miss keeping in touch! Toss an email my way if your up to it. purdnos@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! Did Ian take those?? I cannot believe that Halle is almost walking, It seems like she was born not too long ago, she is growing up so adorable - but I'm sure you already know that!

Allison Barry said...

It makes me almost tear up how sweet your family is. I just love love love Halle and you are such a beautiful mother, Jess. please come visit!!!