CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I Got a Haircut! and Sweet Halle of Course!!!


Ian and I and my new hair...I'm officially a mom!




























Walking babe!
She's so focused...little professor!:)














First time eating peaches, she kept eating them all the while making that face! Cute girl!

14 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I LOVE your haircut, very cute! And Halle gets cuter with every picture you post, she is adorable, I love her face with the peaches!

Kaija said...

i love the focused professor :)

Kaija said...

is it the haircut that makes you officially a mom? i want to invite you to read my blog -- i sent an invite to your calico yahoo address -- is there a better one to send to?

Allison Barry said...

i like it! did you keep it red?

Angela said...

Jessica,

I love your hair! It looks good!! I laughed at the peach eating face. Halle is such a cute baby.

Selena and Russ!! said...

Your haircut is way cute! So I hear Amy is coming to visit you this weekend. So fun! Jessica, I havent seen you since you were pregnant and down in Phoenix. I want to see your sweet baby so bad! She is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! My mom and I were just looking at your blog and it is so cute! And so is your hair...and Halle's! :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

So I don;t have a cute short hair cut like that... so does that mean I am not a mom?! ha ha ha Hope you had fun with Aimers!!

LJ, DC and ML said...

There are some cute hairs on two cute McDowell girls. SO cute! I can't believe how red Halle's hair is. Adorable.

erin said...

your baby girl is gorgeous! And I love the new hair!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Halle is cute and YOU look great!

The Henricksen Journal said...

I was just looking at your list of blogs and... YOU KNOW KIRK AND KAIJA MORTENSEN!? I watched Kirk perfom Fiddler on the Roof (Tevia) when he was in High School in Greeley. He made me cry he was so good. I just had ice cream with his mom in Provo 2 weeks ago! She said they were in the bay area... wow, tell Kirk hi for me (he'll remember me as Braunersrither). Ask him to sing "Zombie Jamboree" for you. He'll really know that I sent the message along!

david santos said...

Great!!!!
GOD is good!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaylene said...

I love your haircut. How fun!