CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Amy and Lola came to San Jose for a visit. This is the look that Lola gave us for like a day.















Halle did this a while after the bath.
Halle's first balloon, she had a blast with it.

Lola's checking for food.

Sweaty little sleeper.
Our trip to Salsa lito, we took the ferry over. We went with Aaron and Dana, Amy and Lola.
Maxie's posen' for the camara.

12 comments:

Molly said...

Ok, seriously--Halle is so beautiful! Can we have one just like her??

Kaija said...

cute!

Allison Barry said...

haha why did Lola give you all that look??? I can't believe how red Halle's hair is! I love the picture of Halle and Lola sleeping next to each other. sweet little buddies.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I think it is so cute that you get your girls together!!! I wished I lived closer to my favorite HS friends to get our kiddos together!

Kaija said...

so you and ian are in a dinner group this fall and kirk and i and the smiths who spoke in church on sunday. i talked to ian last night about good days for your family. all three couples are out of town between now and mid-October. what do you say about FHE together on Monday, October 20 or Sunday dinner on Sunday, October 19 -- at our new apartment?

Kaija said...

just talked with carly smith. let's tenatively plan on dinner at our place on Sunday, October 19. let me know if that works for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you can not believe the fun that kids have with balloons - that is just the beginning! Riley could still play with one for FOREVER! Your trip looked great - it looks like you lucked out with the weather!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! What a cute little red headed girl you've got! I hope we have one just like her someday...we've got the red hair part! Fun blog! Looks like you guys are having fun and doing well!
-Stacy

Dana said...

That was such a fun day in the city. It was perfect weather! I had to steal some of those pictures, I hope you don't mind. I might use some in my blog too. They are great. Except the one of me.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i love these pictures. i need them for myself! im so glad i came to see you...it was so fun and we cannot wait to see you again!

The Bowyer Family said...

I LOVE your babies bright red hair! I would have never guessed her hair would be that color but I am in LOVE with it!!

Hagberg said...

Jess your hair looks amazing! Hot mamma!