CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ian's the Photo Guy :)

Just so everyone know's, Ian is the one taking all of the fantastic pictures, just want to make sure he gets the credit! I appreciate the compliments none the less! :)

3 comments:

Josh and Becca Lehman said...

Hey Jess!
I just wanted you to know that I actually tried to set up our blog!
The site for us is: www.joshandbeccalehman.blogspot.com! Maybe you could help to tell me how I can get a cool template because I can't seem to figure it out, and also how I can get the list of friends and family on the side of the page! I feel like a dork! I love your blog though, it is awesome!

LJ, DC and ML said...

Hello photo guy and his lovely wife. Halle's hair is SO red. LOVE it. let's hang out.

Braunersrither Family said...

Jessica, I look at your blog all the time but never comment! Your pictures are the best! Your baby, adorable. Halle looks so much like you! I am so glad you blog so that I can see how big she is getting!
Tricia