CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Utah Trip

Before the trip, I took these pictures. She made the weirdest little faces. They are hilarious.


At the park on the swing.
















On a walk around Marcus and Amy's house. This is Jessica's BFF picture for Halle and Lola.







Shopping at Park City Outlets. I can only shop so much.





Salt Lake City Temple, on the way to Gateway to hang out with Brent and Alexa. We ate at the Lion House, so good.

At the Gateway fountains, We thought Halle would love to run around, but when we put her down she was very apprehensive. Her face would turn from confusion to fright as the water would shoot up sporadically. She didn't like it, Brent held her most the time.






At the Blair's house.

2 comments:

Kaija said...

such fabulous photos of halle and everyone!!! you definitely have a talent for photo taking. these are all so beautiful and I love seeing them. it was fun to have you guys over on sunday! thanks for sharing "set" with us!

Gaylene said...

Great pictures! Got any good tips? Yes, I saw that Ian was taking most of them so he should post some tips for the rest of us. :)