CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, I'm Pregnant Again!




We are pretty excited about having a baby again! Baby McDowell is due around Sept. 18th. I've been feeling just tired and very moody (ask my family), also picky about everything.  I'm 9 weeks about now and can't wait to be through the rough part so I can finally settle into these hormones. It's amazing how you forget all about it! Anyway, thats the scoop, I'll start putting pictures up of myself when I start feeling somewhat cute, could be a couple months! The one thats posted above is Halle (obviously not 9 weeks along :) Anyway, these are some pictures from the park last week! We love Halle! 






















12 comments:

Britt said...

Halle is just so gorgeous, Jess. I wish I could see my little birthday buddy in person. I am so happy you are prego! Congrats sweetie.

Laura said...

She's so cute! Congrats and hope you get to feeling well soon.

Stacie Aho said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome. I'm very excited for you guys. You better post belly pics! I love them.
Halle is such a doll. Her hair is amazing.

Kaija said...

Congratulations! Halle is just so adorable. Hang in there through these hormones. Although I'm sure I won't be happy when I get to the hard parts of pregnancy, what I wouldn't give for that gift right now...

Hepworth Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Its so funny that we are pregnant together again. I was just telling Michael the other day that we do everything right after you guys do and that we will probably have our babies around the same time again. So funny! Hope you are feeling well!

the keele's said...

how FUN!!! very exciting!! happy to hear another cute little one will be in your family!

Nerissa said...

OH my gosh!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!!

Allison Barry said...

oh man i just love you!!! "i could be pregnant RIGHT NOW!" aren't you excited to see what this one will look like? your baby will be a virgo..virgos are basically the most amazing people on the planet, so, have fun with that.

Hagberg said...

Congrats Jess!That is exciting.....Yeah!!!! You guys sure do make some hot kids so It will be fun to see number 2 all so precious!

Josh and Becca Lehman said...

Ah! I am so happy that God has blessed your family with another McDowell! How amazing! He or she is going to be as beautiful as Halle which is exciting in itself! Halle looks just precious. I hope to meet her some day!
:)
How are you feeling??? Morning sickness??

Well, tell your hubby congrats too! Yay!

Chelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How are you feeling? I kinda wish i were prego right now!
Hey if you talk to Amy tell her i can't read her blog it's private. So i havent seen anything in months!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Congrats!!!