CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Little Update


When we were in Gridley, I bought these letters in Safeway and Halle loves sticking them all over herself, we help too. I think Ian did a really good job editing this pic. He got a new lense for his birthday and he is loving it. I love it that he takes such great pictures cause I certainly don't!



A couple of Saturday's ago Ian went and took some pics of Dana, Aaron and Jillian and here are just a few of the ones I like, Ian might not like the ones I picked but oh well! I think there are a few really good shots! He also snapped a couple of Halle of course!






These are from Gridley a few weeks ago, I rained the entire time! We had a nice visit though, got to go see a movie and just relax! I was quite moody as expected during this time in my pregnancy, I'm getting better everyday I think. I have to go to bed at around 9-9:30 latest. Its crazy how wiped out you feel. I'm definitely showing already too which is strange, but they say its sooner with the 2nd. 12 weeks and counting! Anyway, thats the update! 







7 comments:

Allison Barry said...

as always, halle is a doll. i still think she and sam look alike. that's so fun that you got to be in rain for a whole week! i hope you are able to take enough breaks at work. i'm sure you are exhausted! you and my sister in law scottee are exactly the same amount pregnant. i love you! ian takes good pictures! i love lamp!

Selena and Russ!! said...

i love this new background. it just makes me instantly happy. why is halle the cutest thing EVER! I'm really glad ian takes pictures. we are friends.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

umm...i love halle. she is too dang cute. and i am SO SO excited for you guys to come! its only in a little less than a month! AND did you know you guys are going to be here for Easter Sunday? Fun! We can have a little Easter Egg hunt for the babies.

Chelle said...

How beautiful is Halle. Seriously she is beautiful. How are you feeling? I wish we could catch up more often. Life has been so crazy but i try and check out everyones blogs as often as i can.

Britt said...

look how thick that hair is!! oh my. i wish we could hang out. i would love to see you next time yhou are in town.

Dana said...

Ian is a great photographer! I love that we finally have family photos and alot of them I like. so thank you. Halle is a doll

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the second pregnancy....where does Halle get her red hair??? She's adorable. I found you through Dana's blog. I'M ADDING YOU TO MINE!! Hope all is well with you, Ian, Halle and baby #2.