Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I had to make a video of the golf clips.
Posted by Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! on 5.5.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ian and Jessica have been happily married since October of 2006. Proud parents of Halle, Camdyn and Quinn and these are pictures of our life.
Posted by Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! on 5.5.09
3 comments:
DUDE, GOOD JOB ON THE VIDEO. THE MUSIC IS PERFECT. NICELY DONE. I LAUGH EVERYTIME I WATCH IT.
Hey Jessica! I am so glad you found me! Congratulations on baby #2!!! That is so great! Do you know what you are having yet?? I really love being pregnant! Baby Parker has been kicking me like crazy for the past few days! I think we are going to have one energetic little boy on our hands! ha ha. But I am so excited! Are you still doing hair? I am going to work two days a week after I have the baby. I think that will work out good. Standing on your feet all day while you are 27 weeks pregnant is not easy, but hey, what can ya do?! :)
Hey Jessica! I was looking at some old posts and saw your comment from forever ago and hopped over to your blog. Your daughter is such a cutie! I also saw you are expecting again and you are due the 18th of Sep. Congrats! I am due on Sep. 19th! I just thought that was funny because our girls were born one day apart! We are having a boy this time. Anyway you look great and hope all is well!
Post a Comment