CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Always good times

Well, We took Halle to the park, she loves the swing and mostly
 that toy that's on a giant spring (third pic down).




McDowell Golf Tourney, Jessica made us wear these, she
 thought it would be cute. No, MY MOM thought it would be cute, 
and it was, as you can see. We got a lot of crap for it.

Jessica didn't know this was me. I have Bill's hat on, it's sweet.


These 3 pictures happened in sequence. First I hit the ball.
Next I vented my frustrations out on how I hit the ball.
And Lastly, G drives over to get my club. 
HANDS DOWN!
El guapo checkin out the ladies.

Brent took this awesome picture.
Happy Easter! In Utah

Halle loves bubbles now.


And the next day it snowed, I like snow.

The game face.





4 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

i like that ian blogs. It's awesome. i LOVE LOVE THE OUTFITS! haha, you guys do look "cute" in them. And I love the snow pictures! Nice edit on those! AND i love that i'm on your blog!! yes!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Halle's red hair. I can't wait to put Maya in the swing. Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Allison Barry said...

a new post!!!! what did we do to finally deserve this????????

i love the mcdowells...especially the red-haired ones.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

ahhh! lola misses halle so much. she always talks about her. these pictures are good ian! im glad you guys finally posted...but i guess i have no room to talk. i like the picture with mine and selena's "game faces" and marcus is in the background smiling...hahaha.