Every time we go to the beach it's overcast,
but it's always hot in San Jose.
Next time we have to check the weather in SC.













Halle loves to color, she always comes
up to us and asks
"Calur?"
It's sound like "car" trying to be "color."



Ian and Jessica have been happily married since October of 2006. Proud parents of Halle, Camdyn and Quinn and these are pictures of our life.
















Posted by Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! on 21.5.09
5 comments:
that looks like the funnest day at the beach ever!! i like the picture with a heart around it. sooo cute! We need to come visit you guys some time!
How fun even though it was cloudy. Is that twin lakes beach? We need to go bonfire! i love your camera so much, it takes such great pictures! How do you add more than 4 pictures to a blog entry? I can never do more than 4.
Ya, I TOTALLY hate those foggy days in Santa Cruz.
We had a foggy day at the beach last weekend, too. It was cold and windy, yet the kids still wanted to play in their swim suits. It was freezing. I love your beach pictures. I can't remember if I sent you an invite to our blog when we went private. If you didn't, send me an email at ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com.
I love overcast days at the beach! So jealous! You guys have such a cute little family! I can't wait to see what your next baby will look like! Where did your daughter get her red hair from??? It is so adorable!
Post a Comment