Ian and Jessica have been happily married since October of 2006. Proud parents of Halle, Camdyn and Quinn and these are pictures of our life.
my favorite is the one with jessica's hair in her mouth,and halle's double chin baby picture.i would love you to help my hair situation when you come. i was going to have becca help me out, but i think you're worth the wait. :)
Hope you don't mind, I found your blog so I could see this! Hilarious! I love love love it! How in the world did you do that?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
my favorite is the one with jessica's hair in her mouth,and halle's double chin baby picture.
i would love you to help my hair situation when you come. i was going to have becca help me out, but i think you're worth the wait. :)
Hope you don't mind, I found your blog so I could see this! Hilarious! I love love love it! How in the world did you do that?
Post a Comment