CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

DJ Sean

Ian took some AWESOME pictures of our friend Sean. He's a super bad a#@ DJ. Not that we ever go out to witness the magic that is his skill. Halle kinda puts a damper on our clubbing lives these days! Anyway, this is just the first edit Ian did so enjoy! Much more to come! Thanks to Sean for letting Ian work his magic on you!

3 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

looks like you are having fun playing with your actions!
I haven't had a chance to play around with them much! I need to sit down and play! awesome pic ian. really though. it looks NIIIIICE!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian!
My name is Rachel. My sister Megan works with Jess. I would love to book you for my wedding next year.
When your free shoot me an email and we can work out the details!
rachel.wilson@phoenix.edu
Thanks,
Rachel

B&A said...

YES cd cover worthy... love it ian!