CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is For Allison :)

Today while chatting with my lovely friend Allison Barry on the phone, I happened to see THIS..



IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD! It was pretty bizarre! I think I may have interrupted Allison mid sentence and said something to the extent of "Holy Crap, there is a HUGE snake in the middle of the road!" I wish I would have take a picture of this thing...it had to have been about 6-8 ft in length and a good size, definitely not a garden snake, pretty much looked exactly like that picture! I was too scared to drive over it (I kept envisioning it getting caught up under the car and making it's way inside somehow..I know...HIGHLY unlikely) so I just let it SLITHER (ugh, hate that word) off to the side so I could go around it! Anyway, it was pretty neat, thought I'd share that with you all! Also, this picture is for Reido! Doesn't Halle look precious standing next to your ride! We love it!!!

8 comments:

Dana said...

Holy Crap! That is awesome and scary at the same time!!! Oh, and I love that picture of Halle. Very cool. It was so fun seeing you guys last night!

Kaija said...

a fabulous girl in a fabulous dress against a fabulous car which is a fabulous color!

Selena and Russ!! said...

hahaha, wo that is funny that you saw a snake that ig! I reminds me about one time that marci and I found a huge snake in the middle of the road right in front of her house that was like half run over but still alive! so scary!

ian. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of halle and that awesome car! love the edit too! =-) good freakin job!

Selena and Russ!! said...

an i like how you big BIG pictures on here now. haha. good touch.

Selena and Russ!! said...

how do you make them that big? do you do photobucket?

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

No, All you do is go into the html of the compose and double the pixels of the picture and also the other number that has an 's' in front of it, further down the code.

Molly said...

I love snakes! Thanks for not running it over. :) And that picture of Halle is AWESOME!

Allison Barry said...

how have I not seen this post? I swear my blog list doesn't update the way it's supposed to. I told Devin about the random snake and he thought it was very very funny. I even thought about blogging about it myself, but I didnt' want to steal your thunder. And that picture of Halle is adorable, as always.