Otter Pops! Big G bought a thousand for 30 bucks. When we got to Gridley the freezer looked like this, when we left it looked like this. We'd eat them all day long. After 25 or so you start to get sick.

This is our new kitchen, ain't it a beaut. Sat. night (June 13th) when we got there I decided to take out all the old cabinets. Present day, that corner on the left is gone, my dad decided to take out the old water heater. So we'd have continuous hot water and more space in the kitchen.
Jessica's Birthday!!!!!
Jessica's Birthday!!!!! We celebrated it on Sunday, with BBQ, friends, swimming, cake, and fun. My mom got her 24 balloons. I had to take a couple picts of Halle with them.

Halle loves to do this.
The Wave Machine!!!!


Halle loves to do this.
The Wave Machine!!!! Growing up, we'd get a tube with someone in it and three or two people around it pushing it up and down. We would produce some giant waves. Recently, Big G, because he's so tall, does it by himself.
I thought it'd be fun to bounce around the waves G creates in the tube. I put Halle on my lap and we'd go for a ride. G then started to do the wave machine with us. Then later, G and I would switch beening in the tube and doing the wave machine.

I thought it'd be fun to bounce around the waves G creates in the tube. I put Halle on my lap and we'd go for a ride. G then started to do the wave machine with us. Then later, G and I would switch beening in the tube and doing the wave machine.


You lose a lot of water.
He's some pictures of Preston and G jumping off the mini tower we built. The original tower was 6 feet high. Always fun times at the McDowell House.



These pictures don't fit in the mix, but I really like them.
9 comments:
that is the sweetest picture. I love that you are so into pictures, Ian. You have the 2 most beautiful girls to photgraph,too. It was so great seeing you guys! Man we wish you guys lived down here.
That wave pool looks like fun.
Greg Boam
some of those balloon pictures are sweet! love it! and i can't believe those waves! holy crap! they're MONSTROUS!
ah the mcdowells... such fun thank goodness!
wow! wish we had a wave pool like that! looks fun. Of course Halle is so cute with jess' balloons. 24? you are OLD!
so weird i didnt read the caption under the pic of jess and halle when she was born...and i was thinking that i just saw you guys and jess was still pregnant and she already had her baby?...i am an idiot...it was great seeing you guys! next time it needs to be a little longer though! and try not to be so busy too
That looked pretty fun in the pool! I can't believe you could get the waves to be the huge.
wow those waves are ginormous. and lola is obsessed with watching that video of halle below. she LOVES her.
Happy Birthday Jess!! I love the coloring in those pics of Halle & the balloons, and I love that its Jessica's b-day and there's only pictures of Halle - you loving parents, you!
Post a Comment