CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Santa Cruz Boardwalk!


We had so much fun in Santa Cruz a couple of weeks ago! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! We were so lucky, as I have said before, we always end up going when its gloomy and overcast! It was the first time I thought, man I'm gonna miss this! Here is just a glimpse of the fun!
Ian took Halle on this Sky Walk thing. It was super high up, I was pretty nervous waiting at the bottom! I got Ian and Halle a Deep Fried Twinky while I waited so they could have a treat waiting for them, the ride took forever! Ian said it tasted like a pancake with chocolate!

Ian's designated job for the afternoon was to take the girls on the rides! He had tons of fun doing it! After 2 turns on the swings he got a little dizzy though! Lauren and Sophie had too much fun with Ian on all the rides!!!


Gotta love this face!!!

I think this might have been Halle's favorite! She would slap five as the ride went around, she thought that was pretty cool!
Just want everyone to know that I (Jessica) took these next two! Thank you very much, I think they are pretty sweet! Ian was pretty much done by this point! Can you tell?!? Lauren is pretty focused though! Getting ready for the beach! Scott playing in the water with the girls! He's a pretty awesome uncle! Notice my baby bump in the left hand corner, I didn't even know I did that, pretty funny!
Halle loved the sand! She was FREEZING! She loved to lay down on the sand and have us cover her in it! She was like half having fun and half hating life cause she gets so cold! Skinny bones like her dad!
Let me say how fun it was to clean her up at the end of all this with ONE wipe and a poopy diaper! What can you do! Anyway, we had tons of fun that day with Lauren and Sophie and will definitley miss the beach, especially on days like this!

5 comments:

The Henricksen Journal said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting these photos of the girls. And thanks to Ian for being a sport and taking them on all the rides. They had a blast and love their cousin Halle and Jessica and Ian. Wish we could have been there with you.

Dana said...

Those are great photos even the one you took Jessica. One wipe and a poopy diaper, yikes! We will miss you guys but I know we will see you once in awhile.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That looks like so much fun! You probably had tons of fun giving Halle a bath that night! I bet she had sand in EVERY crevice of her body! ha ha.

Britt said...

what a beautiful baby. my gosh.. jess why haven't i met her?

Allison Barry said...

One wipe and a poopy diaper. That's a nice quote. So have you guys been thinking about us lately, since I know you do it so much??

TOOLS FOR SALE!