CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ian took Maternity pics!

Last weekend Ian and I went out for about an hour and took these pics, somehow I appear alot happier to do this than I actually was. It's hard to pose when your 38 weeks pregnant, hot and tired. Ian did a fantastic job and I'm glad we got these! I'm definitely getting to the END of this pregnancy and all of the chaos is getting to my body, I tripped on the way to the bathroom the other night and am super sore from that...needless to say, I'm ready to birth this baby! Hopefully the next post will include some newborn baby pics! We can't wait for Camdyn Elise to arrive!!!

I edited these next two.






(This is Ian, Jess jumped the gun a little on these, I wasn't quite done with them, I'll switch them out later)

14 comments:

Kaija said...

I love the one with the tall grasses. You an totally tell how much Ian loves you through these photos!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i LOVE these. they are beautiful! ian is getting so good! you are such a beauitful prego lady...and these are like the ONLY pics I have seen of you pregnant this time around!
i cannot wait to meet your little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, you're so hot right now!

Stacie Aho said...

Those are so great! I especially like the one where you're in the wheat field... it looks like Ian snuck that one in. SO cute.

Angela said...

Cute! I can't believe you are so close to your due date already. Good luck!

The Bowyer Family said...

Those pictures are gorgeous Jess! Tyler and I kept saying we were going to take cute baby bump pictures and we never did! Now I definitely wish we would have!

Molly said...

Cute pictures, Jessica!

Selena and Russ!! said...

Ian! If JESSICA is posting pictures of herself that means you are ON A ROLL! haha, i barely see pics of jesicca on the blog. 1, Jessica you look AWESOME. I hope I look that good when I'm prego. 2, LOVE LOVE LOVE wheat field pic, love the sun flare pic and love the reflection! The refection pic is so dang creative! It's trippy! Ready for some critiquing? In the pic of jessica on the wood wall why are her hands like white!? haha, it just looked a but weird but i do love that wood wall and love her looking down. I love the sun flare picture. I want to be obsessed with it but the flare on her head i just can't get over. You can't see her face so my focus automatically goes to her boobs. haha, and yes jess they are NICE. =-) Other than that Ian, I'm lovin y our stuff. Keep this up and I might have to step up my game.....gggrrrrr

Chelle said...

Beautiful! I cannot believe how cute you look gorgeous! COngrats on the second baby girl!

Allison Barry said...

Aww Jess, you are so pretty!!! Ian is doing so great with his pictures. I can't wait to see your darling girl!! I am still going to call you. You're at home now, right??? like i mean as your job.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I'm at home now! It's been nice, call me when you can! I'd love to chat...just waiting to have this baby!!!

Dana said...

Those are cool Ian! My favorite are the 3rd and 2nd to the last. You look beautiful Jess.

B&A said...

FINALLY some pictures of Jessica! I seriously hope I'm that pretty when I'm pregnant! Ahhh I'm praying. Cna't wait to see the new baby!

Beau & Shannon said...

Ian Is an AMAZING photographer- these pics are gorgeous!! Congratulations on the new one you guys are a beautiful family!