Just more pictures of my hot wife.
Speaking of that devil, she's hating life right now. I love that devil.
These are some others that I wanted to post and finish editing.
The wheat field picture is just another I preferred more.



This is for Selena, I fixed Jessica's creepy white doll hands.


And of course, Halle. I was brave and used my nice lens, at it's widest aperture,
with no autofocus. So, I got only a couple pictures in focus, out of like two hundred plus.


4 comments:
These are great!
Okay, so I didn't know you were going to name your daughter Camdyn!!! Josie was going to be CamdEn, but she didn't look like one. I love that name. So cute.
Way cute pictures Ian, you really are an amazing photographer! It probably helps to have two beautiful girls to be inspired by!
Jess.. you are such a happy, glowing pregnant woman. You are beautiful... seriously. I miss you and all our makeover sessions.
Wow!!! You do have a HOT wife..... You are a HOT photographer (rachel says you are a hottie!) I want you to come and photograph my family. Do you think you could make me look HOT too??????
Post a Comment