CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And the Kreativ Blogger Award Goes to...

Well, I'm proud and humbled a bit to say that I have been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger award by my dear dear friend Allison Barry! She is a gem and an ALL AROUND AMAZING person! She always has such a positive perspective and I admire her for finding joy in the simple things! Allison, you are one of my favorite people without a doubt, I truly wish we lived closer! Thank you for thinking of us....you've made our blogging day! P.S. I hope that I do this right!

Here are the rules:

1. thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

So Here is why I am Interesting!
1. Well, I might as well list this 1st since my obsession with my kids is a commonality I share with Allison. I truly think my girls (Halle and Camdyn) are just AWESOME! I am finding each day that I get to be home with them just how much I missed out on while I had to work! You girls rock!
2. I actually have a pretty awesome voice...haha...it seems super awkward to type that! Most of my friends I grew up with know this about me cause I used to sing alot more for various things! I really miss it and need to get the confidence to involve myself in choir and find those opportunities. Infact everytime they talk about talents in church and how we are expected to share and develope them I feel guilty that I haven't done so. This will be my public commitment to try a little harder than I have!
3. I've worn I size 10 pants since I was a freshman in highschool. I don't even remember going from a 2 to a 4 to a 6 and so on....No, all I remember is being a size 10, I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed...its just kinda fun!
4. I have a massive crush on Jack Bauer...seriously, who doesn't! 24 has ruined all other action on t.v. or in the movies for me. I'll watch other shows and think, "Jack Bauer wouldn't have screwed that up... those amateurs!"
5. I'm left handed, people seem to find that interesting everytime it's brought up! I'm not gonna lie,after all these years it still makes me feel special!
6. Ian and I LOVE Modern Family! Gloria reminds me of my next door neighbors mom growing up in AZ. She was Columbian as well! We love that dang show, SO FUNNY!!!
7. I love a good Documentary, I'll just leave it at that, It is what it is.

I nominate the following for Kreativ Blogger!
1. Kaylee Hunter, you are a fighter and a beautiful person all around!
2. Jaime Beall, super mom, I think your awesome!
3. Dana Benning, so nice all the time, one of those people and can't even imagine being angry!
4. Jenni Frisby, I love your fun observances of life!
5. Amy Blair, my longest running friendship, I love that we don't have to talk all the time but when we do it's the same as it always has been! We miss you guys!
6. Selena Sorensen, I just love you, you make me simply happy!
7. Alexa McDowell, I love it that you are my sister-in-law! Go TEAM MCDOWELL!

Well, there is it! Allison, just now I wouldn't have typed all of that out for anyone but you! Thats how much I love you!

1 comments:

Allison Barry said...

YOU DID YOUR POST!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled! I just love you too, Jessica McDowell. You AND your amazing voice. Your Jack Bauer obsession is pretty funny. I wish I knew who he is.

Well Selena has been nominated twice now, so she better do her dang post!!!