Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Last sunday before church, we matched and I thought we should take some pictures, I had my dad take them. It's so beautiful all around us, take some time to go outside and be thankful for the green grass you're standing on. Be happy about the now, and not for the then or the later. These pictures are the now, and I think they are beautiful.











Jessica says these little leaves are in love. I think so too. I love you Jessica, Halle and Camdyn.

4 comments:
what a beautiful fall family! happy thanksgiving!
Those are great! Love the colors!
oooooooooo. i like the leaves and the trees! soooo pretty! man, that first picture reminds me of like an old family pictures i could pull out of my parents albums. haha.
ps your family is so cute! i miss you guys!
This is the first time I have seen pics of Camdyn.... she is so precious. Halle is sooo adorable in her birthday pictures. What a life Ian with all of that estrogen surrounding you. I am amazed by the camera talent. I think it is truly your niche. The pic of Jacob is just awesome. Put together a portfolio of just Jake and all the High schoolers will want to look just like him.....
Hopefully we can see you guys some day soon!!!
Post a Comment