I know I'm over Halloween by now, ready for Thanksgiving, but here's a glimpse of our day! In the afternoon we hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Halle loves helping her Praka with the kitchen! Things are moving right along, looks like everything will be done by Thanksgiving! It is going to be GORGEOUS! 3 years in the making, so needless to say, Linda is excited! We all are!
Linda and I made Halle's Halloween costume this year! It was my first real sewing project that I would say was somewhat difficult! She was a Pink Dinosaur! It turned out super cute, she definitely turned some heads! It definitely fits her personality!
Wiped out after Trunk or Treating! 




5 comments:
Tell Halle that her Grandma thinks she is the most beautiful pink dinosaur ever!!! And, Jessica, you did an incredible job sewing that costume...I'm impressed! Love you all and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
that is the cutest dinosaur!!! go halle! wow I just read annette's comment...Jessica, you can SEW?! that is AWESOME!
OMG! MIke looks totally scary!! Although, Halle and the other girls look cute, as always! How fun to have so many little friends so close to Halle's age! Can't wait to see you guys at christmas!
Halle's costume looks great! You're really gettin into this Homemaker Momma thing!
You are amazing - that costume is fabulous!! So impressive!
Post a Comment