We have been so busy and have definitely been enjoying life. To say that it's an adjustment to go from 1 kid to 2 would be a huge understatement! Anyway, a couple days ago we went to the Sac Zoo with our lovely friends the Hepworth's, it was too fun! Tara's newborn is almost 2 weeks and Camdyn is 5 weeks now! Man time flies! Halle and Ava are only a couple weeks apart...they are totally BFF! Infact, just last night Halle asked if Ava was coming over! These are just some fun shots Ian took while we were there.






Some more picture's of Camdyn as requested by many! She is totally a momma's girl, I am also nursing her alot more than I did with Halle. It's way nice not to have the stress of going back to work.



I took this picture below, I'll take credit where I can get it, plus it's not up to Ian's standards for some reason. :) I guess the photogs will understand why but I like it! :)

5 weeks old!



Lil' Angel straight from Heaven!!!

Ian's been SO great! He'll take Halle on lil adventures to give me a break, time for naps, etc... This is just one of those fun outings!




Halle decided she wanted to eat dirt, literally! Ian just let her! Thats a dad for you! She did not like it...obviously!

Halle also serve's as Ian's model! I swear she is the most photographed child on the planet! We think she's gorgeous, dare you to disagree! We're super biased!


Ian yelled at her for about 5 mins before she finally looked up and gave him this face! "What, I'm crackin walnuts, what's your problem!" It's her new favorite pastime.




Another trip outside to blow bubbles.


More fun at the zoo with Halle and Ava...BFF!


Ava and her dad.

The momma's and there babes!


Just goofing around!



They love eachother!



Right before the zoo, we thought it was a fun picture!

The girls love their Praka! Thats what Halle calls him, she's improving! :)

Just a few of Ian and I since no one ever sees pictures of us! Just drivin!


And thats it, we'll leave you now with a pic of Halle on the Pot! Don't let the picture fool you, there is no potty training going on at our house...one thing at a time please!

6 comments:
i'm so glad that you post just as many pictures as i do. except you have a few more people as subject matter. I'm afraid people are probably sick of our faces. I love a lot of those shots of halle. Jessica says that she is the most photographed kid ever. just wait until I HAVE KIDS! It's going to be insane! By they way Halle looks so much older! when are we going to see you guys next!?! are you going to be in town for thanksgiving or christmas?!?!
Oh those girls are gorgeous!! It was so fun to see you last weekend and to meet sweet Camdyn. I am glad I am not the only one who takes a million pictures a day of my kids!!! Send me your email to lyndseyhowell@gmail.com so I can send you that invite to our blog!
thank you for the pictures. halle is your clone, camdyn is ian's. i can't believe how different they look but the same! You are so gorgeous, Jess (and i'm not even adding the commet, "especially for just having a baby!").
Good times at the McDowell's house! It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend. We miss you.
I'm so glad that you guys are here now! We are going to have so much fun! I love the pictures from the Zoo and the picture of Halle in the mud and well...I love all of your pictures, they are great.
lola loves looking at these pictures. every one, "thats halle" "thats camdyn" "thats jessica!"
camdyn totally looks like ian and is such a doll. shes already outgrowing the newborn look! sad. but still so adorable.
Post a Comment