Well, This is Ian and I've been working on a photography website: www.rimphotography.net. So, My attention has been on that. Jessica has uploaded some pictures of when Reid came home from his mission and Christmas, but didn't finish.. We left for Utah before Jess finished the new post. When we get back we'll for sure finish the post. So in the mean time check out my photography blog.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the photo blog. What great pictures, especially of that family with all those girls :) I know we mentioned having you take Ryan's family pics over Thanksgiving, if you are wondering why that didn't happen, it's because one of Ryan's brothers decided to get divorced instead. Long story. But after we have this next baby, we'll need to you take our family pictures again! And Happy Birthday Halle. I can't believe she is 2 already! And Camdyn is adorable!
Post a Comment