We had such a fun and busy weekend with tons of family in town! Last Friday was Halle's second birthday and she definitely caught on quick! We love her little face in this pic, that is PURE JOY! Oh the excitement!


By far her favorite gift! She brings this thing everywhere...good job Uncle Brent and Aunt Alexa! Go IKEA!

On Saturday we all went up north east past Oroville to go chop down a Christmas tree. It was the first time I have ever done this and it was SO BEAUTIFUL! Definitely a fun memory! Hopefully we can continue to do it this way, it really made it very fun! And did I mention how BEAUTIFUL it was!

Our Christmas tree in all its Glory!

Brent bolting through the forest! So fun!

I don't know quite what this is but it's beautiful! Great shot babe!

Halle and Big G taking a stroll!

Good ol' Robert enjoying his time outdoors! He's been working so hard every weekend on that kitchen, I know he enjoyed a weekend off just enjoying family and this beautiful trip!


Brent was the designated tree carrier and I the designated baby carrier...I got enough practice for nine months, I think I'm a pro by now!


Thats just my lovely mother holding a pine cone, they were massive. I've only seen the tiny ones!












8 comments:
I can't believe Halle is 2! She is such a funny girl. I love her faces. I want more pictures of Camdyn's FACE!!!
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does Ian do it???? Holy cow- TALENT!
ian. these pics are sick. nice job bro.
Chopping down a Christmas Tree is the best! That's how my family has always done it and I wouldn't have it any other way. So many good memories.
I saw this blog post a few days ago and have been meaning to compliment you on it! I LOVE this post! it is sooo freakin fun! I can't BELIEVE how old halle is now!! Holy crap! That picture of her so excited is soooo freaking cute! Ian I love those tree cutting pictures. The ones of your bro holding up the tree in the air is my FAV. Oh and jessica through the trees. They are very LIFESTYLE and very fun. We are going to have to have a photoshoot together sometime! that would be SO FUN!
I love your family picture! So cute! You look great Jessica!
Jess- it was Russell and Catherine, I will tell you since you missed! ha ha
Ian, I tried to comment on your other blog, but it wouldn't let me! Those pictures are seriously good! It was so fun to look through all of the pics. I'm sure you'll become a rich and thriving photographer with those skills!
Post a Comment