CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

First things first, We haven't been blogging as much because my (Ian's) attention is on RIM Photography now, so less attention goes into this blog. I'll keep trying to get Jessica to do it.
For now enjoy the time warp back a month or so.
Ward Chirstmas party, Halle did not like the Santa Clause, check out the pranks Halle was pulling.
Secondly, Late night Quelf. One of the cards Jessica drew said she had to either pretend to have a camera or use a real camera for extra points, so Jess grabbed the camera and started taking pictures, the card also said she had to say things like, "You're a bad kitty!" and "Work it! Hot stuff!" So here's those pictures.

Third Halle, Halle with the flour and Halle being stubborn about sleeping.
Fourth, Some Christmas pictures
Jessica made the Merry Christmas thing, she did a really good job on it. Then the last picture is a exploding box thingy for Linda, she really like it.

Fifth, Some tripod pictures around christmas.

Sixth, While in Utah, we had so much fun, thanks family and friends for letting us crash at your houses. We stayed at Brent and Alexa's house/basement. They were so nice, even after having to stay extra days and dealing with Halle running around grabbing everything. I have to tell all a great story about kids.
One morning, Brent, Halle, Reid, and I were up, I got on the xbox, then after a while it got quiet, then we all asked ourselves, "Wait! where's Halle!" Brent said I think in the office. so he took care of it. I continued with the xbox, then Brent asked if it was ok if he vacuumed because Jess was still asleep, I said fine, no problem. Then a bit later, Brent handed me Halle over the couch and said, "Ian take care of you child she has egg on her hands!" I'm like what?! Ok no problem, then Brent said from the kitchen, Still makes me laugh,"Ian get in here and clean up your child's mess!" So by now I'm intrigued about what's been going on. I ask Brent. So when Brent went into the office he found Halle playing with the kitty litter. There was poop and kitty litter everywhere. That's why he needed the vacuum. Brent kicked Halle out to clean up the mess. Halle then decided to go to the kitchen and throw five eggs on the floor and play with it. I was crackin up as he was telling me this. I just tell Brent, If I would of known I would dropped everything to clean up. That Halle is a BUSY one, we have to keep our eye on her. I love you Brent.
Ok now pictures of when we went sledding (there's more pictures on www.rimphotography.net).
Lastly, some pictures of a backyard outing. Camdyn occupying one arm.

7 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

i love your cute family. i am sad i am not in any utah pictures. i am sad that i didn't go sledding. i am sad that ian and i never took pictures. i am sad that ian and russ never played xbox. dang work and school. we need to take a trip to cali next!

The Eccles said...

Halle is SO precious! I love the pictures and the update.

tarahepworth said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the one of Halle in the grass with the dirt. It looks like it should be in a magazine.

Anonymous said...

Loved those pics! jess, that project turned out so cute! Great job, I might just whip one of those up next Christmas....thanks for the inspiration!

Stacie Aho said...

Those pictures are darling! I can't believe how adventurous little Halle is! You have your hands fun! Camdyn is a doll! She looks so different from Halle it's crazy. Glad to see you're doing well!

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun!

Marci K. Pickett said...

Oh my goodness Jess you have the CUTEST kids I have EVER seen!! I want mine to have that GORGEOUS red hair!! :) LOoOove it!!