CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter and Arizona Trip! I know, WAY behind!

Over Ian's spring break we went to AZ to visit my family! We had a ton of fun and the weather was awesome! I can't wait for it to warm up a little more here! It is so nice to be able to enjoy outside a little more! I know I'll regret saying that when its 100 plus degrees outside....but still, I'm way excited for summer! Any way, this was early on in the trip we went to my old neighborhood park. Oh memories!
 
 Camdyn just being cute as always!
 
This is her first time in a swing, she liked it ok, she's so much more cautious than Halle, its funny! If we try to hold her away from us, like up in the air, she'll cling to our shirts and just get so upset! 
Halle just loving life, doing her thing at the park!

Most of these are at the house, just hanging out! I love this one of Halle with my senior picture hanging above her on the wall. Its so crazy that that girl has a 2 year old! What happened!?
 This is a fun series of Camdyn!
 I just think she's precious! Love that grin!!!
Hanging outside with Grandma Annette!
So, the whole week I was there, I pretty much worked on my first real quilt! It was a lot of fun! I am almost finished, I still need to bind it but thats it! It turned out really cute!
More time outside! Halle really wanted to play in the water! Pretty fun!
I love this one, "Settle down there!"
Then the distraction, "Look at my knee!"
"I'm gonna Splash you!!!"
I love that child!

Now for Easter! We have a great time, TONS of delicious food! Cinnamon rolls for conference! It was a good time! These are all from that weekend! These next few are from Sat night before coloring eggs!
Doesn't she look excited!
She made a fun mess! She just plopped the eggs in the coloring and five seconds later would stick her hands in to take them out! The girl has no patience, just like her mom! It was a lovely time though!!!


 Ian took the girls outside and drew on the sidewalk while I did hair in the house! He's so creative, it's fun to see the fun things he'll come up with in everyday life with the girls! He always makes it fun for them! He's a good one, I'll keep him!!!
They both ended up with chalk on their backs! So sweet!
I just love this face! I think thats the way its supposed to be!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Love all the pic. The girls are beautiful

Stacie Aho said...

What sweet girls!!! I hope to meet Camdyn sometime :)

Are you still living in Cali? How far from San Diego? We'll be in SD all summer for Merritt's internship, I'd love to see you!

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh!! I love it!! I cannot believe how big your girls are! I miss you Jess. Its been so long!!

Dana said...

Camdyn is so big now and so adorable! Halle is such a cutie too of course but I can't get over how old Camdyn is! Its been forever since we've seen you guys. nice pics!