CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camdyn Elise McDowell

This is Ian, some friends have forgotten that Camdyn exist. I just want everyone to know that we love her and we do take pictures of her. Here's some recent ones. Love you Camdyn!

Camdyn fell asleep by the pool, we put her under the trees.

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I didn't forget about her!!! She is gorgeous. You guys make quite beautiful kids.

B&A said...

I love her!!!! Jessica you look smoken HOT in that picture!!!

Dana said...

AT first when I read, "this is Ian.." I about freaked out. I thought you were saying that the first picture was Ian as a baby! hahaha. She is such a doll. love the pics

Selena and Russ!! said...

it's about time for a post! I think I was starting to Forget about Camdyn, I haven't seen her in forever!! She is sooo big! I love her!!!