CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Birthday Date!


So June was a CRAZY month for us between travel and such, so Ian decided to treat me to a lovely evening a couple weeks ago for my birthday back in June....better late than never! We had an awesome time, I'm lucky to be married to such an awesome guy, he's such a support and an awesome dad to those sweet babes of ours! Love him!

 I have this TINY obsession with Ice, those who know me well understand! Anyway, Ian packed a bunch of my favorite SONIC ice in a tupperware so I would have it on our picnic! It was AWESOME! I was a happy girl!
 Then we had a fun couple photoshoot! Not too shabby! Thanks babe for the awesome night! LOVE YOU!




3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

You guys are cute.

B&A said...

yes yes! That is the cutest- was it Ian's idea??? if so- seriously good job Ian ahahah.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

that is so cute and sweet! what a bunch of hotties!!! He even remembered the ice and everything? where did you go? I don;t remember trees like that in gridley!