CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ok, Here's a couple of months

We'll pick up where we left off. Halle in her princess attire.
 We love us some Leatherby's. Jessica didn't want that picture posted at the time, because she didn't want people thinking we LOVED ice cream that much. But we do, and I love this picture.
These three are when my brothers were in town, we burned stuff and torn up the back driving in the rain. I filmed a little to close on that last one.
This is what happens when it gets quiet in our house. Where's Halle? What's she doing? She's precious. As I filmed her, I asked, " What did you do?" Her response was to show me what she did and reapply the lipstick.
This is in Utah, we went to AZ first for Chirstmas, we ate at "The Pie" in Salt Lake City. Really good and the pizza we got could feed a family of nine teenage boys. We had pizza with Todd and Jenny, Jenny handed Jessica that box in the middle of a conversation with Todd. I noticed she held it like that until we pointed it out. I love that silly girl.
 
Coming back from UT, I saw this as we drove across Nevada, Jessica wouldn't let me stop and use a real camera :( , So this is what I took with my iphone while driving. The beauty is still see-able, but you can imagine.
Can you spot Halle in this picture? She's on the phone.
Little Milk Chuggers
One morning, Halle got a hold of a pen that was left out.

Another morning, Halle grabbed the kitchen scissors.
Jessica and I are playing more and more chess. She is extremely competitive! It's scary!
Recently...
So cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those girls are too adorable!

Allison Barry said...

I was so happy to see an update!!!! Camdynn is so grown up. Halle's hair is so cute short and blow-dried! And that picture of Halle with the balloon should be in a magazine. Like I would have it hanging in my house. I'm so excited for little Quinn to come. She will inevitably be beautiful.

Britt said...

cute girls! I love her hair and have beeen beggin my girls to let me hack it... unfortunately they want rapunzel hair. boo. ;)


why have I not met your kids? lame.

Dana said...

its so fun to see what you guys have been up to. Miss you guys.