Doesn't Camdyn look like she's floating away! Love that girl!
The CAKE!!!
Halle with a backpack! It's the first time I've seen her in one and it made me a little teary eyed but that happens pretty easily these days.
Her new coat from Grandma Annette, you know...modeling!
Camdyn give's us the best faces! She is my little snuggler!
So, a week later we had a big party for Halle and her friend Ava, who are very close in age. My brilliant friend Lisa did all the decor! She's seriously amazing, she made these awesome crowns for the girls to wear, the sign behind them, the list goes on and on and on! Pretty much everything that's cute, she is responsible for!
Love this sign...I need one for Camdyn and our third (whatever it is :)
Lisa's son Sutton drew these sketches of the girls and the kids pinned the teapots on their heads, it was cute! Sutton did a crazy good job, looks so much like them! They are one talented family!
Each of the kids made a bird ornament to take with them, totally fun!
OK, so, not to brag or anything, but Halle's pretty much awesome! She whacked this pinata like it was nobody's business! All of the little girls were so gentle with this thing, but Halle showed it who was boss! It was great!
CANDY!!!!!
This cake was FABULOUS!!! Tara's mom and sister made this, amazing job!!!
Cute teacup tower and precious little bird!
The acorn sheriff's, poor guys had to come to a tea party, so we had to have something for them! They really had so much fun!!!
Two little monkeys in the tree!
Camdyn and I relaxing after the madness!
Ok, so totally random, but I have to put these in for Grandma! Halle was Ariel for Halloween this year and it was a riot! Seriously, straight out of toddler's and tiara's! I couldn't help myself though, it was so fun to put it all together! LOVE HER!
Thats all!!! Enjoy!!! :)












3 comments:
oh my gosh she was the perfect Ariel!!! I can't believe she's 3. It kind of makes me sad too. Halle and Camdyn are starting to look a lot alike. I'm so excited to see you and your sweet family very soon!
and yes, those birthday decorations were ridiculous they were so cute.
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I love my little nieces! Halle is such a STUD!!!! You should be proud because I AM! That birthday looks AMAZING!!! Good job to everyone that did it! Man I wish I was there!
P.S. Brent laughed for about 10 minutes (a good laugh) about Halle's Ariel hair! hahaha he couldn't believe it! We miss you guys! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
All of these birthday and halloween photos are so beautiful and artistic!!! As are all the party decorations and party favors. You McDowells are a class act!
Post a Comment