We've been up to a whole lot of nothing and everything in the last few months! Quinn will be five months in 10 DAYS! Holy Cow, time has gone so fast! I must admit I am enjoying her so much getting a little older, newborns cause me stress when paired with 2 toddlers. Its nice to feel like were out of the fragile zone! She is a precious addition to our family, so very serious! We have yet to get that baby to give us a good laugh, she lays on the smiles and is generally very happy though so that's great! As of lately, we are in the process of getting a nice yard ready for the springtime. Robert has been helping me put in a cement mow strip to divide our "yard" from the field. Its been a lot of work and we've made a dent in it. I love working out there, its quite therapeutic for me! It's just nice to accomplish something tangible that I can see right now. I'm human, what can I say! Ian is enjoying his last semester at Butte College, in January it will be off to Chico where he'll have 2 years till he gets degree in Electrical Engineering. We're enjoying the process and trying our best to remember how very blessed we have been with health, family and the Gospel! Were learning to become better people everyday, a lot of the time learning the same thing multiple times :) Life has been wonderful to us! Here are just some totally random pics what we've been doing, it's not much, but it's our happy simple life :)
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was just thinking today how I wish you would update your blog. Your girls are so cute. So you guys are moving to Chico I take it? Is it far from Gridley? Quinn is looking so sweet, especially in that last picture.
It's only 30 minutes from Gridley so we'll stay put :) Just means we're 2 years closer! YAY! I'm pretty much the worst blogger in the world! I need to do better, I'll add it to the list of things to improve on :)
i need more post from you jessica! this is so sweet! Your kids are darling!
Love it!
Post a Comment