I swear my kids start out each day looking somewhat cute. They may not match, but they are generally clean and well kept. They almost always end the day with dirty hair and snot somewhere on their face. It's a miracle if Camdyn's hair resembles somewhat what it looked like in the beginning of the day. Gotta love my sweethearts. They LOVE going outside and playing on Uncle Reids' VW and digging in the dirt. They may be dirty babes but they are my dirty babes and I love em!
Halle, Such a lady :)
Notice the snot/dirt smear on Camdyn's face here! Classic!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
did you use a light on these!?! love them! they are cute even when they are dirty!
Yes, I did use a light, and I love that fact that you had to ask. I tried really hard to make it look like I didn't. I was impressed with the results, light does make a striking difference.
I love Halle in that chair. No updated pictures of Quinn?!
CUUUUTE! Camdyn looks so grown up I didn't even recognize her. They grow up too fast. Love the pics. Seriously, kids love dirt!
OMG! Camden's eyes are such a cool color!! I don't think I've ever noticed before!! Also she was TINY the last time I saw her!!
You dress them so cute! I should let Jillie wear her flats more with pants, I always put sneakers or boots on her. They are so cute!
Post a Comment