CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My First TAG!

Oh, how fun is this! I also have not ever been tagged! I think I can handle this considering is involves posting not 1 picture! I think I can manage!

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:

1. Enchanted
2. The Family Stone
3. Ever After
4. Anchorman

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Dustin David Salon
2. Secretary at Podiatrist office
3. Salon Estique
4. GAP

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Glendale, Arizona
2. Bay Area, CA
3. Sacramento, CA
4. Salt Lake City, UT

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:

1. Ice Cream
2. Mom's Pot Roast
3. Fresh, hot mexican tortillas, when you're actually in Mexico
4. Thanksgiving

Four T.V. Shows I Love:

1. The Office
2. LOST
3. A Baby Story
4. The Soup

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Craigslist
3. I still check my Myspace, but I'm pretty sure it's on its way out.
4. My Blogs

Four Places I have Vacationed:

1. Hawaii
2. Puerto Rico
3. Disney Land
4. Mount Rushmore, S.D.

Four Places I'd rather be right now:

1. Visiting my family in AZ
2. Visiting all my girlfriends and their babies!
3. In a larger apartment or a house/condo that I actually own! :)
4. Sitting in a hot tub or just a warm bubble bath!

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

1. Jaime Beall
2. Jen Kelly
3. Dana Benning
4. Brittany Haggard

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

It was a toss up for me to put hopuse hunters or baby story!!! Sorry--I got you into the tagging world!

Lyndsey said...

Jessica - we just made our blog private, send me your email and I will mail you an invite!
lyndseyhowell@gmail.com

Angela said...

Jessica...I found your blog! I am looking forward to reading your blog!

Chelsea said...

Yea The GAP!!!

Halle is adorable by the way!!! She's at such a great age for pictures...pretty soon they won't sit still long enough to take anything in focus!