Camdyn's here! She's beautiful! Everything at the Hospital when super smooth,
We checked in the hospital at 6:15am, got potosin at 900am, Camdyn came out at 616pm.
Jessica keeps saying she feels great! We went home today at 2.







I thought her picture and the fact she needed a pass was pretty funny.

Sweet Grandparents.
Thank you so much for all that you do!



After the shock of the hospital and a sister, Halle warmed up to baby Camdyn
I love my wife and babies.

25 comments:
Guys - congratulations!!! She is ADORABLE, all these pictures are fantastic! LOVE the first one with her little hat!! Ohhh, these make me broody! She is beautiful!
She's beautiful! Great pictures. I LOVE that top one with the beanie on her. Adorable.
So glad to hear it all went well!! Congrats :)
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! I have been checking your blog like a madwoman!!! Ian and Jess, I am in LOVE. She is beautiful and so tiny and sweet!!!!! Congratulations. Please bring her to visit ASAP.
Those pictures almost made me cry. She is so beautiful. Earlier today I was telling my baby to stay inside me--that I wasn't quite ready for him yet. You may have changed my mind...
HOORAY! She is beautiful! So happy for you.
Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! She is beautiful. I love the beanie.. Is that homeade? So cute!
i have been checking to see if you guys put pictures up! i LOVE her. she is so sweet. she definitely has ian's eyes. and jessica's little nose. you can definitely tell she's halle's sister!
congrats you guys! can't wait to meet her, whenever that will be...?!
Congratulations! I'm so glad all went well.
welcome camdyn! love that hat!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! AHHHH! That picture of her in the hat is to die for! i LOVE these pictures! It make me jealous that there will not be an ian to take cool pictures when I have kids. maybe if I train russ he may be able to handle it. But CONGRATS! She is so beautiful! I love her! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Congratulations! She looks so adorable.
So cute, everyone looks great. So loving that little pic of Halle. ANd totally LOVING that little beenie! Hurray, and I'm so glad Jess is feeling great. We're SO happy for you!
congratulations! she is perfect! I wish you lived closer so I could come meet her in person!
amazing pictures! she is so dang cute! congrats guys! having two kids is so much fun! Hope you guys get back to your sleeping schedule soon! CONGRATS!!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!
WOOHOO!! I've been checking the blog every few days to see pics! Good job on the pics Ian! I wish you still lived closer, I'd bring you a big yummy dinner! She's adorable!
wait does she has red hair!? i can't seeeeeee!
lola is loving looking at these pictures. the last picture she said, "halle and jessica and baby camdyn sit on the couch and watch a movie." haha.
To Selena - No, she doesn't have red hair, it's actually really dark, alot like Ians just not as dense and Amy - That is hilarious! Just chilllin watching a movie...haha, I wish thats what I was doing! So fun!
She is precious Jess!Congrats, it is such a rewarding experience, being a mommy! And you guys are great parents! Good job! Your little family is beautiful!
Congratulations Jessica!!! She is so precious! And you look amazing for just giving birth! :)
She's so little and cute! I love all the wrinkles on her face! We can't wait to meet her and I am so glad you are recovering well! I can't believe she was born on my birthday and she weighed exactly what I weighed!
She is adorable! And what great pictures. Can't wait to meet the little angel in person!
Congats...She is beautiful. Love all the pictures.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet new baby!!!! LOVE her!! Hope everything is going well for you guys!! and i Hope i get to see you sometime soon!!
So I was scrolling back in your blog to find this post because I knew our girls' birthdays would be close. They are going to be a year and 2 days apart!!!
Post a Comment