WARNING! This is a very long post so bear with me and keep scrolling! Well, Life has been wonderful and we are adjusting to having 2 girls! Halle has been AWESOME! I have been so pleasantly suprised at how well she is adjusting to having a new kid on the block. She always wants to help mommy and is very protective, a couple of days after Camdyn was born we were at her newborn check up and as soon as the doctor walked in Halle climbed up on the table and positioned herself right in front of Camdyn as to say, "I don't know what you think your doing to my baby!"

One of my other favorite sister moments is whenever we have gotten in the car to go anywhere Halle takes a hold of Camdyn's hand and holds it for the duration of our car ride! She definitely loves her sister! We are so grateful!

About a week before I had the baby we went to Roberts' tennis match and Ian had fun taking a bunch of pics! Halle ran around and kept everyone pretty busy the whole time!


A picture really is worth a thousand words I think...thats definitely my daughter!



Ian's been having so much fun taking pictures and is loving all of the positive feedback he has been getting! These are just a couple of fun ones taken out in the driveway messing around with Halle!



Halles' big sister gift, a radio flyer tricycle!



Camdyn has come into quite a chaotic new life, she brings a wonderful spirit into our home! You really can't deny that these babies come from such a sacred place when you feel that presence! We love her!


A couple of days ago we took Halle and Camdyn to a pumpkin patch in Wheatland. Halle had a ton of fun and it was good to get out of the house for a couple of hours!

Halles' face the entire time we were on the train...I can't tell if she loved it or if she was totally bored! We think she just thought she was pretty cool!

When the train took the next group of people around Halle ran out of the playground she was at and started crying. It was pretty funny, oh to be 2 years old!

More pics of all of our fun!





Last, but certainly not least, Camdyn's newborn pictures! We had so much fun doing this! Ian did a wonderful job and I was his assistant! :) I love how they turned out!


















10 comments:
those newborn photos are ADORABLE! The first one is my favorite -- and what sweet stories of what a great big sister Halle is! Enjoy the new adventures with two!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! I wish we lived closer I would have you taking pictures of my family! Camdyn's gorgeous I think she looks more like your family and Halle looks more like Jessica's side! I hope life is treating you well with a newborn, give Camdyn a kiss for me! Love, Tricia
Oh my gosh!!! I had the biggest smile on my face while looking at Camdyn's pictures. She is just beautiful. Oh my goodness I want to hold her so badly!!! Jess, you look beautiful. I lovelove LOVE your girls.
You guys make some beautiful babies! Seriously. And what awesome pictures to show it. Those were great.
Ian you sure have a great talent there!! Keep it up. Those are amazing. Probably the best baby photos I've seen. I love the one of her on the rocking chair sleeping!
so so sweet. she is beautiful.
Congrats on the new baby! She's beautiful and she looks a lot like her sister.
those are some ROCKIN'pictures...no way you can take those at your house and make them so cute!!!! Seeing them makes me excited for a wee one here...i LOVE it! Send Gridley my Sister Hutchings LOVE! (the thomas's, the Little's, the Delany's.... the kiwi vines, the orchards, and even good ol' spanish speaking live oak!)
What a gorgeous little girl! Looks like you guys are having a blast with her. Congrats!
i have no idea how i missed BOTh of these posts. but im glad i saw em now.
i like the pics. theyre awesome. when are we gonna see her in real life??
Post a Comment