CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We're Past due!

Jess is done, she wants that baby out!
We went for a walk today in Chico at the Bidwell Park. I forgot how cool this park was,
it's built around a river that runs through Chico. They blocked off a section and turned it
into a pool. They also have a cool kids park. That's what we did today.
I made Jess walk, she called her mom and said we'd be at the mall walking,
but Jess instead hung out at Old Navy. Her mom wouldn't let her
get off that easy, so I didn't either.

Anyways, here's some more pictures of our...um...Halle's life.

Halle got a sticker from nursery. She loves nursery now.

6 comments:

Dana said...

very cute! I hope you guys call us when the baby comes!

Nate said...

What's going on buddy? Great shots. You posted a while back that you got some actions. What are you using?

Nate Boyce

LJ, DC and ML said...

Where's that baby!?!

Chelle said...

Seriously. Jess you look incredible! Absolutly beautiful. I hope it comes very quickly for you. I remember being late ( 9 days to be exact, Kennady was SO not ready).. NOT FUN!!

Allison Barry said...

seriously where is your baby.

Kathi said...

Can't wait to see your new little one.

I LOVED looking through all the pictures! Amazing!!
Ian what new lens did you get?