CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Camdyn's a CAKE EATER!

Wednesday was Camdyn's 1st birthday! I can't believe what a big girl she is, where did the year go? Happy Birthday to my baby, we LOVE YOU! 
 PIZZA! We don't do this very often cause it's expensive! But, hey, Happy Birthday right!
 Just my two favorite girls dancing away, balloons make everything more fun!

 I made/personalized a birthday outfit for her! I made her that tulle skirt and fun headband, they are so fun to make, and suprisingly very easy!
 Then I stitched that "1" on the back of her shirt! I was proud of myself, she is just so cute!
 Opening gifts, she had no idea! Halle certainly had fun though!

 Getting her stripped down for the cake festivities! 


 She just had no idea what the fuss was about! I have a video of the cake eating goodness but I can't get it to upload...lame, I'll try later!

 

5 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

So freakin cute! youre girls are gorgeous, and this makes me excited for my little one! I cant wait!!

B&A said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST HEADBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!! Man, what a family I belong to- beautiful, talented, and good eaters :)!!! I can't ask for more. I love Camdyn!!! I can't believe it has been that long already! AHHH wow. I miss her.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

happy birthday camdyn baby! she is such a doll. where do your girls get all their hair!?!

can't wait to see you all at christmas!

Selena and Russ!! said...

it about time for a new post! I don't even recognize camdyn!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Camdyn!