CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Miss My Sweet Family

Jessica and the girls when to Seattle to visit family. The first three days I was ok, but now it's been five and I just miss them so much. And I thought I'd post some pictures, I love of them. There's little rhyme and reason to the order, I just picked pictures that make my heart warm.








Halle's Art




















First Haircut

What I love the most.

5 comments:

Nerissa said...

OMG. I love the pic of Camdyn by the fence. How absolutely adorable.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I love you too babe! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Someone's getting lucky! ;)

Selena and Russ!! said...

your kids are getting huge! they are sooooo cute!

B&A said...

hahaha someone's getting lucky!!! hahaha I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! I miss them too....terribly.

Allison Barry said...

This was very sweet. I'm so excited to see you all over Christmas! I'm ready for some pregnancy pictures, Jess.